LEARNING EXPERIENCES WITH ISE
Street photography workshops, portfolio reviews, walks with the members of Italian Street Eyes. You can meet the collective at the events, festival or at the workshops organized in Italy.
Street photography workshops can be held by one, two or more members depending on the event and the kind of workshop itself. Do not miss the opportunity to live a learning experience.
- 20-22 July 2018 – Rimini (Italia). Our member Francesco and Siegfried Hansen member of In-Public, the best collective in the world. Go to the workshop
RECENTLY CONCLUDED WORKSHOPS:
- April 2018 – Iran (Gimmi Corvaro)
- November 2017 – Paratissima Turin (collective)
- July 2017 – Festival of Orbetello (collective)
- May 2017 – Perugia (Francesco Sembolini, Fabrizio Delfini)
- March 2017 – Ravenna (Francesco Sembolini, Daniele Zarri)
- March 2017 – Palermo (Gimmi Corvaro, Valeria Tofanelli)
- February 2017 – Iran (Gimmi Corvaro)
- January 2017 – Roma (collective)
- September 2016 – Perugia (collective)
- July 2016 – Festival of Orbetello (collective)
- May 2016 – Roma (collective)
Portfolio reviews, talks, walks
ISE also organizes portfolio reviews, talks or photowalks and partecipates at the event to offer these services. If you are a festival or an association you can invite one or all the members.
- November 2017 – Talk – Paratissima Torino (collective)
- July 2017 – Talk – Festival of Orbetello (collective)
- July 2017 – Portfolio reviews – Festival of Orbetello (collective)
- January 2017 – Exhibition – Rome
- January 2017 – Talk and portfolio reviews – Rome